The topic of this article will be researching free cryptocurrency trading bots. What to look for when choosing bots, as well as which platforms provide such services. So let’s get started…
Yes, there are really many free bots on the market that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrency. It can be fully automated software, or template algorithms, where you will use your own settings. It is also very common to find platforms that allow you to create a trading bot using a constructor.
Today, when creating bots, you no longer need to have technical knowledge, and the whole process is carried out either through the site or in the application.
But keep in mind that paid trading bots will be more functional and potentially more profitable. And also much depends on the settings themselves and the trading algorithms that the trading bot uses.
If you are not yet ready to pay for the use of a trading robot for a crypto exchange, we can recommend you several free programs. Their functionality will not be as advanced as that of paid bots, but having studied it in detail, it is quite possible to work.
RoboFi is a marketplace for revolutionary trading bots and access to them is absolutely free. You can make a deposit and earn a profit, or buy a stake in Governance Tokens and earn a profit in VICS. RoboFi also created a new fundraising concert – IBO (Initial Bot Offering), the first investors get a more favorable utilization rate, thanks to this program. I personally worked on RoboFi depositing and withdrawing my funds from there. The average profitability of the bot is kept in the region of 20-30% APR
Zignaly is a trading terminal with an integrated crypto market monitoring service and support for trading signals. You choose a bot or trader and invest your funds in its pool and receive profit in proportion to your contribution.
Zenbot is an arbitrage bot for Binance that supports integration with many popular messengers. This is a command line cryptocurrency trading bot using Node.js and MongoDB.
Zenbot can be installed on Windows, but the creators of the program recommend using Linux or macOS.
Algotrading – A fairly simple and convenient trading bot for cryptocurrency. Only works with Binance and Bybit (there was also FTX, but it went bankrupt). In order for the bots to start working for free, registration is required using the project’s referral link.
3 commas – A popular platform among traders with a single trading terminal and support for many liquid exchanges, but you can check the functionality of a free cryptocurrency trading trial bot only during the period, and later, if it suits you, pay depending on your needs.
Is it illegal to use a cryptocurrency trading bot?
This is completely legal and does not interfere with market participants, but rather creates and uses additional liquidity. Trading bots are used by many companies, market makers, funds and traders. Nowadays, the use of trading bots has become commonplace, and the exchanges themselves provide API keys for access to the trading system.
Trading bots differ from each other – here are their main categories and their features:
- Trading bots – These bots use trading indicators or trend indicators to open orders. The most common type of trading bots.
- Advanced trading bots – For experienced users. There is no pre-installed strategy, the bot can be completely customized from scratch to suit your requirements.
- Scripting – For those who are familiar with programming. This allows you to get the most adapted result, thanks to the development flexibility.
- Market makers trading bot – These trading bots create orders in both order books and help to increase liquidity in the market. Through interaction with the market, they work themselves and allow others to work.
- Signal trading bot – They help to collect forecasts from copy traders, Trading View api, Telegram, etc. Thanks to a timely signal, they create an order or copy a transaction made by an experienced trader.
- Arbitrage Trading Bot – Focused on intra-exchange or inter-exchange arbitrage. Due to the high volatility of the crypto market, such bots conduct a large number of transactions and provide some income. Arbitrage bots are very difficult to use as many profiles are required on exchanges, but they handle this job better than a human.
- Bots for statistical arbitrage – The set of cryptocurrencies under consideration is chosen by the user, he also sets candidates for short and long at his discretion. These trading bots are also often referred to as high-frequency and are only used by large hedge funds and are not publicly available.
After you decide on the strategy that suits you best, customize the bot for yourself and your deposit. You should understand that the use of trading bots is just as risky and at times they can show a negative interest, so always observe risk management and use the amount that you are ready to lose!
Just look for reviews of real users on the Internet about the bot you have chosen to get an up-to-date opinion about the product.
There is no perfect bot that will do everything for you. Everywhere you need a deep understanding of the actions of the robot, the ability to properly configure it. We recommend that you first test their work in Paper-trading mode or on a demo account.
RoboFi (https://robofi.io/home/) is a Defi platform that envisions a marketplace for revolutionary Dao crypto trading bots. Through its IBO (Initial Bot Offering) system, community members can maximize their earnings in an easy, simple, and secure way. We create a safe and transparent environment based on blockchain technologies that help developers bring crypto trading bot platforms to the market. In addition, individuals will have easy access to these bot applications, thereby generating more earning opportunities. The RoboFi ecosystem is fueled by the VICS token.
VICS token has a distinctive and enticing concept. VICS is the BEP-20 token, built on the Binance smart chain. It is a core utility token in the RoboFi ecosystem, the reliable crypto trading bot marketplace. One important utility is to own the governance token of DABots and participate in an IBO (Initial Bot Offering) to receive additional incentives. VICS is available on major exchanges for trading.
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Telegram News | Reddit | litepaper
New to trading? Try crypto trading bots or copy trading