- Dogecoin Replaces Cardano as 6th Largest Cryptocurrency — Lately Dogecoin (DOGE) has been behaving more like a grayhound and less like the Shiba Inu that represents the meme-based cryptocurrency. The price of DOGE has increased 150% from $0.0594 to $0.15 since Tuesday — with the price surging 74% in the past 24 hours alone, CoinDesk data show. With the rally to six-month highs, DOGE has replaced Ethereum competitor Cardano’s native token ADA as the sixth largest cryptocurrency in the world. At press time, DOGE, which was started as a joke in 2013, had a market cap of about 17.5 billion, while ADA had a market value of $14.5 billion. DOGE’s market cap currently exceeds that of more than 120 members of the S&P 500.
- ICE takes $1.1 billion write-down for stake in crypto platform Bakkt — Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) is taking a $1.1 billion write-off for its holdings of crypto platform Bakkt (BKKT) according to an SEC filing late Friday afternoon. Atalanta-based Bakkt, which offers crypto and other digital assets to institutional investors, is taking a $1.3 to $1.4 impairment on a loss of goodwill in addition to $150 to $160 million on its intangible assets. Cryptocurrencies are considered intangible assets based on Generally Accepted Principles of Accounting (GAAP), meaning they must be written down to their lowest price for a period and cannot be marked up until sold.
- Dogeliens Looking To Woof Their Way On Top Like Bitcoin And Dogecoin — Dogeliens is the new cryptocurrency that is inspired by the ever-famous Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) but has added utility, making it a more loyal partner. Dogeliens plans on making the world a much better place (like dogs often do) by providing the earthlings with educational content, charity concept, and games. Dogeliens is decentralized finance (DeFi) for investors, holders, and users. Users can potentially earn coins and stakes with open-source P2P (peer-to-peer) cryptocurrency that will allow them to execute online trades or exchange currencies anonymously and securely without getting involved with any third-party platform.
- Bitcoin Booming, Big Eyes Launch Looming, Fiat Currency Fuming — While there’s a lot of hype about Bitcoin (BTC) and the impact its surge is having on other tokens, that’s not the end of the positive news. The brand new meme coin, Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is surfing on this recent wave of success and confidence, soaring up to more than $9M in funding from its presale. Not only does this explosive presale show very promising signs for the launch of a new and fun meme coin — but it also demonstrates that confidence is coming back to crypto. Investors are seeing potential in new products and projects, and committing their assets toward their future success. These old-money financiers and their servants are probably biting their fingernails right now: Decentralised Finance is back with a vengeance, ready to once again prove that crypto can redistribute wealth without their oversight.
- Generative Art NFTs Bring New Heat to Crypto Winter — Amid the frigid conditions of the ongoing crypto winter, non-fungible token (NFT) trading volume has decreased substantially since the third quarter of last year. While the NFT boom brought about a wave of popular PFP projects and multimillion-dollar JPEG sales, these trends became less prolific as the NFT market appeared to lose steam. But in late September one artist made $17 million from selling out of mint passes to his new generative art NFT collection — a promising sign that interest in the NFT market had been reignited by these algorithmic-based designs. Tyler Hobbs, the artist behind the collaborative generative art experiment, sold 900 of these mint passes, each priced at 14 ETH (about $18,729 at the time). The project highlighted the concept of audience curation into a generative art collection — the QQL algorithm is open to the public but only mint pass holders can mint their favorite creations as NFTs and become a part of the official collection.
- Elon Musk says he’s creating a ‘content moderation council’ for Twitter after Kanye West’s account was reinstated — Elon Musk announced plans to create a Twitter “content moderation council” on Friday after taking over the company in a $44 billion deal. The new owner of Twitter tweeted that the body would be made up of people who hold “widely diverse viewpoints.” Musk said: “No major content decisions or account reinstatements will happen before that council convenes.” He added: “To be super clear, we have not yet made any changes to Twitter’s content moderation policies.”
- Big Eyes Coin, Apecoin, And Bitcoin Holders Could Be Amongst The Biggest Gainers In 2023 — ApeCoin (APE), Bitcoin (BTC), and Big Eyes Coin (BIG) are top cryptocurrencies that could experience higher price increases than others, and holders of these crypto assets could be among the highest gainers in the coming year. The crypto assets are unique in their utility and have distinct features. However, their probability of improving your wealth is one-factor experts believe they share in common.
Also read about New Coin: FMI COIN
FMI is a digital currency which is built on Binance Smart Chain. FMI is built to a company FMI network. More specifically it includes its own products such as investing in different types projects, creating new projects etc. FMI COIN (FMI) is a cryptocurrency, on Binance Smart Chain(BSC BEP-20)
You can buy FMI Coin on Pancakeswap or Bitkeep App.
You can checkout this to know in detail 👇
Have a look at our Website : https://fmicoins.com/
Connect us on Telegram: https://t.me/fmicommunityofficial
New to trading? Try crypto trading bots or copy trading